lördag 3 oktober 2009

Amazing

I just realised that on my first two posts I've written the whole thing on english.
Can't say I have any particular reason to, because 95% of the people who will be visiting my blog will most likely speak swedish, but now once I've started I might as well keep up with the english writing.

Need to freshen up my crappy schoolenglish too so writing this blog in english will be healthy exercise for me I guess.

Anyway.
Many of you guys (and girls) probably have seen this one before but I figured I post it anyway in case some of you have missed it.

Truly amazing!
The whole thing took over 15.000 hours to make.

Big up!



Here are some pictures from the making of the video:

http://www.rymdreglage.se/8.html

Once again, truly amazing!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Site Meter