tisdag 17 november 2009

Guess Who's Back!?

YES!
They're back!

As some of y'all may know I was born and raised in Örnsköldsvik. The heart of Hockey, Foppaland etc. etc. and it came kind of natural for me to play hockey growing up.
Watched a lot of games with my dad and my cousin Jon and his father as a kid.
Even though at first, I was mostly stoked to watch the Zamboni during the breaks.

This season hasn't really started that great for good old MoDo.
Luckily the news just dropped today that both Magic Boy and  Big Mac Näslund finally decided to sign for Modo for the rest of this season. 
Sure gonna make a lot of Övikcitisens happy I guess. Especially my mom and dad, my cousins and several friends from back home.

Kinda stoked myself too I must say!

So watch out Harrys in Örnsköldsvik, the man with the oversized shirts and plastic slipper are back in town!
Eh, and watch out all you guys at pingstkyrkan too I guess...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Site Meter