onsdag 3 mars 2010

OK Computer

Okey, here's the deal.
My three year old Macbook works like a charm. BUT, I've only got the 80GB harddrive in it. So the free space get filled up really really fast. That's why I decided to put in a 320GB harddrive instead. But damn, that was a bit tricky!
Thanks to Martin Beecroft aka Maran for assistance. I couldn't have done it without you.
From 80GB to 320GB. Yeah!
We had to remove the top case to get it done though. Lots of tiny ass screws to remove.
Now it works like a charm. BUT, there's still this big round hole of dead pixels on the screen.
The dead pixel thing seems to be some kind of pattern for me when it comes to technical gears. Almost creepy.
What are these black holes trying to say to me...?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Site Meter