torsdag 29 april 2010

Clip Of The Week - Shoveling Snow


I know I've missed out probably two weeks in a row now with my Clip Of The Week posts. But I've been hell of busy with the whole JOSS thing and then I've had lots of other things to do aswell after that. Oh well, to be honest I've been lazy and the last weeks here in Åre usually consist of a whole lot of partying. Give me a break!

Anyway, here it is. A clip from earlier this winter. Shot during the same session as the Dog Attack Video.

In this weeks episode Matte Nyberg and Anton Gunnarsson are shoveling some snow in Sundsvall.

This angry old man comes out and complains but Young Money Newbreckt and Anton Got Yourself A GUNarsson shows that they ain't nuthin to F--K wit!

Bad Boys 4 Life!

Clip Of The Week - Shoveling Snow from Kristofer Fahlgren on Vimeo.




Sorry about the outstreched format on the video. I fucked up I admit it, but I don't have the energy to do it all over.
Peace

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Site Meter